Design-build is a construction method that eliminates the lengthy step by step approach used in traditional architect/contractor building processes, saving the client both time and money. The design-build mode is a unified approach of comprehensive services from a single point of contact. This ensures maximum communication and minimizes confusion which tends to plague linear managed projects.
Phoenix Construction is a company that is large enough to undertake whatever the size or scope your project is, yet small enough to build the relationship that is essential in acknowledging your personal needs.
The Benefits of Design-Build are Numerous:
- Our method eliminates conflicts and communication gaps by providing a single source of accountability from the design right down to the minute we pass over the keys to your new facility.
Cost Established Earlier:
- With design-build, your project cost can be established even before final detailed drawings are completed. This can lower your preconstruction costs.
- Design-build allows a close working relationship between you and our Team of Professionals. Our commitment to collaboration allows greater control and flexibility in each phase of the process.
- By removing redesign and bidding, we get you into your facility sooner which yields a quicker return on your building investment.
- As your Design-Build contractor, we devote as much front end time as necessary to build on our relationship in order to fully comprehend your end goal while maintaining everything from time management to dispute resolution. We work closely with your vision and guidelines, incorporating every aspect from building functionality to image while still taking into account the rate of tomorrow's growth - which may include options for future extensions or renovations.
- Once we are collectively satisfied that our vision meets your end goal we put together a fully equipped team of designers and engineers to prepare preliminary drawings. With your support, the drawings are further developed, and then passed to our estimators and construction managers to generate cost estimates and time schedules for your approval.
Moving from Relationships to Teamwork:
- Upon approval of the design concept and cost proposal, the project is initiated. Our staff take care of all architectural, electrical, mechanical and structural drawings and/or specs that may be required to obtain necessary permits. Any critical resources or materials with predictably long lead times are ordered in advance. Our project coordinator and site superintendent gather their professional and trade teams, and we gear up to integrate design and construction.
- Once all permits are obtained and the site location is prepared, the building process is set in motion. With regular on-site meetings, we allow the lines of communication to stay open and keep you as up to date as possible as your new building takes shape.
Maintaining our Relationship:
- As your single-source Design-Build contractor, we maintain strict unified management and control over every hour of design and construction. With all personnel under one command, working to the same integrated schedule, we deliver high quality work, efficiency and predictability. Phoenix Construction is committed to service, quality and building relationships.